Thursday, 27 September 2012

When I left yoga at 10pm last night, I was suddenly craving a burger.  I never crave a burger.  It's not my go-to takeaway convenience food.  I wasn't even really hungry, but for some reason, all I could think about was a big, juicy, meaty burger.  I thought briefly about where I could get a burger in Kitsilano so late on a Wednesday... then went home and had a bunch of grapes before going to bed.  

Today I decided to vanquish that burger craving yogi style with a good veg burger.  Tera V Burger is all about the vegetarian/vegan burger option so, after a long hatha session, I thought I'd give it a go.  Veggie burgers are usually rubbish but everyone raves about this place so I went in with high expectations and ordered a BBQ Tempeh Vegan with vegan cheese.  And a smoothie, just to convince myself I was having a real burger and shake experience.  As far as a vegetarian burger goes, it was okay.  I can't rave about it, but I did enjoy it and it did satisfy that burger craving.  I may actually just go all out and treat myself to a proper cheeseburger and a milkshake next time, though.  





Tera V Burger on Urbanspoon

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alison! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you've reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/14/9352/Vancouver/Karma-Crush.html

    Best,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive