Thursday, 18 October 2012

I worship Yotam Ottolenghi.  With a burning passion.  His books are amazing and the latest, Jerusalem, is out now.  I subscribe to a generally useless newsletter called Tasting Table which used to be the much better Vital Juice.  For once they sent me something fabulous with a recipe from Ottolenghi's new book for Roasted Sweet Potato - it's like he designed it especially for me because it's covered in fresh figs, the only thing I will go for over chocolate and wine.  I didn't have anything else to do today except yoga, so I got me to the market to buy some sweet potatoes and figs et voila!  


Make this.  Now.  With soaked dried figs if you have to, but make it.  I forgot the scallions so I just used garlic and it was a good substitute.  You can find the recipe here at Tasting Table.  


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive