Thursday, 29 November 2012



There’s only so much a girl can do to keep herself occupied when she has no job and no money.   Today, I read a book (YES, a whole book), went for a two hour walk, did some grocery shopping and watched a little TV.  Then I tried to study.  Then I decided studying would be more fun if I had an incentive and decided to make myself a treat.  There's some sort of warped logic in there somewhere...

I recently discovered The Detoxinista and instantly fell upon Megan’s raw, vegan fudge.  I had a whole lot of coconut oil and almond butter in the cupboard, so why not?!  You can see Megan’s original recipe here.  Try it!!!  It takes a little getting used to as it doesn't have the buttery texture of traditional fudge, but you'll have forgotten all about that by the tenth piece.  




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive