Thursday, 8 November 2012


www.drawception.com/
I thought I would wait a while before writing about last night’s weekly-vinyasa-power-flow-from-hell, because I was so full of loathing that I knew I would just spit out vitriol.  Next day, and I still want to spit out vitriol, so I’m just not going to say anything at all about it, except thank God I won’t be subjected to the knee-killing, back-breaking once-a-month Dragon Dance ever again, as our training will be finished by the time it next rolls around.  It’s time to let it go.  Ahimsa.  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa, Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa,  Ahimsa……….

I often wish I could take photos for blogging purposes during YTT and workshops.  I don’t because it’s not really appropriate and I can’t assume that other people want their gorgeous faces rocking up on my blog, even though I strongly suspect the majority of the 1000+ views are mostly just by my parents.  If I could take pictures, I was snap our Wednesday night teacher Cam doing ‘yoga dummy’ poses, ie doing a pose really badly to demonstrate how to identify people who are struggling and how to help them.  It’s freakin’ hilarious. 

www.yogajournal.com
We’re cramming in the last of the basic poses now so managed to somehow cover three more seated asanas in just under an hour.  Which was perfect, because I had no desire to stand up at this point.  Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottanasana), Butterfly (Baddha Kanasana) and Wide Legged Forward Bend (Upavustga Konasana) done and dusted (*wipes hands clean, rests*).

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive