Monday, 14 January 2013




Today I finally tried another local sushi joint that had long been on my list and can’t really comprehend why I left it so long.  It’s not the Berkley Nobu by any means, but it was damn delicious.

Mini Sashimi

Things I love about Sushi Gallery –
  • Complimentary miso soup and green tea (it really bugs me when Japanese restaurants charge up to $3.00 for miso soup!).  There is also a vegan soup option too;
  • A large range of vegetarian and vegan rolls – when the veggie options are usually only tempura yam or avocado, it’s really nice to see some creative variety;
  • Cheap for Kitsilano!  The sashimi was super affordable without giving cause for me to question the quality;
  • Brown rice was only $0.50 extra.  
Mango Paradise Roll


Sushi Gallery on Urbanspoon

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive