Thursday, 11 July 2013

Easing into a warmup with a bit of Fink..

I called this playlist Hard Yards because sometimes, just sometimes, getting up at 5.15 am to teach yoga at 6 am is bloody hard yards.  I’m always fine by the time my students arrive and I’m on the mat, but a few softer tunes to start off the practice are always a good idea before the sun rises...sometimes only just before we get to Savasana...  



This is the Thing – Fink
Intro – The XX
Islands – The XX
Sticks and Stones – Jonsi
Dog Days Are Over (Yeasayer Remix) – Florence and the Machine
Crazy in Love – Emeli Sande
Far Nearer – Jamie xx
The Keeper – Bonobo
Kettering – The Antlers
Cloud Speed – Sad Souls
I Wanna Go Back – Onra
Resolution – Matt Corby
Teardrop – Jose Gonzalez

Hard Yards by Alison Clare Skillen on Grooveshark

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive