Thursday, 24 October 2013


Earlier in the week I attended a class led by one of my colleagues at a studio I teach for.  Her playlists are pretty mellow – bells, chanting, soft guitar ballads, etc.  I play Kings of Leon.  And lots of Sia.  I haven’t had any complaints so far. 
I cannot, for the life of me, remember why I called it Toasty. 






String Quartet No. 3 (Philip Glass’s Mishima) – Kronos Quartet
Harvest Moon – Poolside
Buttons – Sia
Lifted – Naughty Boy ft. Emeli Sande)
Elastic Heart – Sia
Breathe – Telepopmusic
Beautiful War – Kings of Leon
Four to the Floor – Starsailor
Chicago – Sufjan Stevens
Encore – Nicolas Jaar
Montezuma – Fleet Foxes
Private Universe – Artisan Guns
By Your Side – Beachwood Sparks
I Want to Hold Your Hand – T.V. Carpio
Fljotavik – Sigur Ros


Toasty by Alison Clare Skillen on Grooveshark
http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Toasty/91531211 

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive