Sunday, 17 November 2013



I inherited my love of eating out for breakfast from my father.  In 1993, this meant a Sunday morning adventure into town to have hotcakes at McDonalds.  Fortunately, 20 years later, we have more refined taste these days.  The same venue was, until recently, The Crowded House which served up the best (and the most expensive) French toast I’d ever had in my life.  Public & Co’s breakfast is a million times better.  


Dad had poached eggs on mushroom bruschetta and I had the granola, which made every other granola I’ve ever had pale in comparison.  It was topped with frozen strawberry yoghurt.  Like a semifreddo of strawberry yoghurt.  So amazing.  And pretty.  I could hang out there all day eating granola and drinking cold drip coffee.  Delicious.  

 If it's your thing, the funky wall art and green house of pot plants are pretty cool.  It's the kind of place you go to 50 times and still find something new every visit.  




Public & Co on Urbanspoon

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive