Thursday, 6 March 2014

There are no words to describe my love for Ootong and Lincoln.  Or maybe, at least, I've just struggled to string them together as I have somehow gone all this time without sharing that love.  There's no other place in Perth I adore more for breakfast, which is why it was surprising to realise recently that I hadn't been there for breakfast in a million years (ie roughly 6-7 months).  Starving after work and a beach visit, I finally went in to take some pictures and revisit their ever-changing breakfast menu.





Lunch here - an assortment of ready-made salads, tarts, pies, frittatas and made-to-order burgers - is also amazing. The staff are always gorgeous and they make great coffee to boot.  
TA DA!  Words of love, found.






Ootong & Lincoln on Urbanspoon

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive