Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Whilst taking a class this morning, I considered the possibility that I need more chill-out music playlists.  This is not a chill-out music playlist.  It’s a hot power yoga playlist.  It’s also a collection of music from some boys I love – or music which reminds me of boys I love.  Totally all over Caught a Ghost right now thanks to Bosch.  And….. did I mention I love Chet Faker?  No?  See below.

Nevermind Sleep – Chet Faker
Cigarettes and Chocolate – Chet Faker
Sober – Childish Gambino
Rev – Chet Faker
Gabriel – Joe Goddard
A Beautiful Mine – RJD2
Can’t Let Go – Caught a Ghost
La Ritournelle – Sebastien Teller
No Sugar in My Coffee – Caught a Ghost
House Atriedes – Chet Faker
How to Disappear Completely – Radiohead
Roslyn – Bon Iver & St Vincent
Treefingers - Radiohead

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive