Tuesday, 7 April 2015


I wrote recently that I wondered if I should play some more 'chilled' music in yoga.  I tried.  This happened.  
If I could be in any band, it would be Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.  I would play the guitar (badly), sing (badly), wear flowers in my hair, and trim Alex Ebert's beard whilst he was sleeping. Then, when I threw my inevitable rock star tantrum and stormed out to be a solo artist, I would ask Sia to write songs for me.  Better keep up with those guitar lessons...


Mona Ki Ngi Xica (Synapson Remix) – Bonga
We Don’t Eat (Plassix Edit) – James Vincent McMorrow
Home (FlicFlac Edit) – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Burn the Pages – Sia
Twice (RUOBIN Remix) – Sarah Lee
Man on Fire (Little Daylight Remix) – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Life is Hard (Teen Daze Remix) – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
What My Last Girl Put Me Through (Bluewave Edit) – Nicolas Jaar
Like Real People Do – Hozier
Perfume – Sia

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive