Tuesday, 21 June 2016

I’m currently teaching three to four yoga classes a day. I have been listening to all of my existing yoga playlists A LOT. Needless to say I am getting very, very bored of listening to the same music day in, day out. Hence a new list, with a whole lot of new music. There are bits and pieces of everything in this one. I never thought I’d have two Fatboy Slim tunes in one playlist, but there you go – the result of teaching a whole lot of heated power yoga in LA!



Hip, Hip, Hip – A Yoga Playlist 
                                           
Mars is No Fun – Camille
Ms. Ho – Onra
I’m Leaving – Mos Def
Oudiwa – Aiwa
Don’t Let the Man Get You Down – Fatboy Slim
Still Broke – Onra
Hanuman Chalisa – DJ Drez
Divas and Dunes – Aaron Zigman
Tatouage Bleu – Ben Onono
Words of Encouragement – Onra
Peanut Vendor – Anita O’Day
Mumtaz (DJ Drez Remix) – Bombay Dub Orchestra
Sunrise (DJ Thunda & K-20 Allstars Remix) – Afterlife
Shalom – Anima Sound System
Demons – Fatboy Slim
California Dreaming – Jose Feliciano
Krishna’s Dub – DJ Drez
Mumbai Theme Tune – A.R. Rahman



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive